M10 - the Image Thread

TheGodParticle/Hari

Leica M10 and & Artisans 50mm f1.1.

Flanked on the left with a Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 v2 Nokton and Voigtlander 75mm f1.8 Heliar Classic.

On the right is a Leica 90mm f2.8 Tele-Elmarit and Leica 135mm f4 Tele-Elmar (both 1970's vintage).

This combo gives me 35, 50, 75, 90 and 135.

For wide I use my Q.

The rendering of this lens set is fantastic and very unique and each has its own look.

​I have a near new 50 Cron coming this week,,,,, not a replacement but an addition.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My wife's first baby baptism this past Sunday.

Summilux 50 II: 1/180 f/2.8 ISO 5,000 DNG/LR cropped NR

• Like 8

My wife's first baby baptism this past Sunday.

attachicon.gifL1000467.jpg

Summilux 50 II: 1/180 f/2.8 ISO 5,000 DNG/LR cropped NR

Congrats!!!!!!  word of advice -- print, print, print .... make books (blurb, snapchat, whatever) along the way. Its a great to yourselves and family and it removes some of the concern of precious photos lost-in-space ...

• Like 2

Congrats!!!!!!  word of advice -- print, print, print .... make books (blurb, snapchat, whatever) along the way. Its a great to yourselves and family and it removes some of the concern of precious photos lost-in-space ...

Thank you! I've taken to doing 4" x 6" spiral bound print books at the local photo lab. Usually used as a proof book, I like that they are real prints, quick to do, support local small business, don't cost that much and small to have sitting out. Also have sent them to family from special occasions. I have one in front of my keyboard at my desk that I flip to a new image every couple days and enjoy.

• Like 1

Thank you! I've taken to doing 4" x 6" spiral bound print books at the local photo lab. Usually used as a proof book, I like that they are real prints, quick to do, support local small business, don't cost that much and small to have sitting out. Also have sent them to family from special occasions. I have one in front of my keyboard at my desk that I flip to a new image every couple days and enjoy.

Great! You will always be thankful you did 

Another view from the public walkway of the roof conservation project at The Vyne.

M10/Elmarit 28 ASPH (divergent verticals corrected)

• Like 6