What bag for the M10?

jdlaing

Absolutely - what you need is the new Fogg 'The Last Waltz' bag

It will (at a pinch) hold 3 bodies with small lenses (think 50 'lux) with a couple of other lenses into the bargain - a bit bigger than the B-Laika and a bit slimmer than the B-Sharp

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

The ultimate question!

According to LFI, this one: https://lfi-online.de/ceemes/en/shop/ona-the-berlin-for-leica-1000718.html

Munich-based company Roeckl also makes fine bags (and gloves and scarves): http://taschenfreak.de/blog/2014/07/09/roeckl-photo-camcase-i-und-camcase-ii-was-ganz-besonders-feines/

Edited by NZDavid

Why try to dress like the rich when it's so much easier to dress like the super rich? :)

s-a

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Why try to dress like the rich when it's so much easier to dress like the super rich? :)

s-a

I dress poor, I use a $20 no-name camera bag, it holds my M2 or IIIa, Sofort and D-Lux typ 109 whilst looking like something you get as part of a kit with a $100 P&S, works for me. :)

I would like a nice bag one day but it would look very out of place in the US Midwest!

• Like 1

How about one of these?    http://www.filson.com/luggage-bags/field-bags/field-bag-small.html#196

Since Christmas, it's what I have been toting around my Safari set and Noctilux in...

I have a Filson for my S2 kit. But it is the larger camera bag which is no longer listed on their web site. It is the same size as their Medium Field Bag but with a few dividers. Nice bag.

I may have to get the smaller field bag for this much smaller camera.

I dress poor, I use a $20 no-name camera bag, it holds my M2 or IIIa, Sofort and D-Lux typ 109 whilst looking like something you get as part of a kit with a $100 P&S, works for me. :)

I would like a nice bag one day but it would look very out of place in the US Midwest!

Ahhh, the Midwest. But a nice bag won't get you a date at Ladies Softball...

Better leave, we've OT'd the thread enough already,

s-a

It seems this question is not taken seriously here.

Please stay on topic and offer bag solutions to overcome the new changed dimensions of the camera body as everyone upgrading from any digital M before needs to buy new bags now :-(

Now wait just a minute. Do you *really* think the m10's dimensions are changed enough that your current bag will no longer accommodate it? Cases and half-cases, sure, but bags ? And with maybe 1000 M10s in the wild at this point unless you actually have one with whom do you compare? Wouldn't it be more productive to take your M10 to a shop and try some bags out in situ? Why not just be honest and say you've got a new camera and you just want a new bag to go with it. What's wrong with that? Why the camouflage?

I can understand the excitement but jeez...,

s-a