Availability?

dennersten

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi Jeff,

I should have used the other mont/ day format.

It is 4 April and 5 May.

The number should have been 523xxxx for the black. Date manufactured is correct 26 September.

The 519xxxx is for my brother's m10 silver took received in June 2017.

Cheers

Benedict

My my..... Still typed incorrectly....

It is 4 April and 5 October!

I am getting old......

Benedict

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Nice to know that there starts to be stock in some places. I hope Leica remembers to send some to Finland too, because there were about 30 people in line 2 weeks ago, and no cameras shipping from Leica for ages. Local importer was "a bit" disappointed because of Leica's strategy or the lack of it.

Surely the new price does not affect existing orders?

Lcameras a dealer in Austria posted on FB that Leica have raised the price of an M10 from €6500 to €6850.

https://www.facebook.com/lcamerascom/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Wonderful news, an extra €250 penalty to add along with the wait time :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. Still "processing". I ordered at B&H. I also ordered the 50 Summicron and a 128 GB SDXC card and those two say "order placed". Not sure what is up with the lens and SD card status.

I ordered my black M10 from B&H on July 14, 2017, and received it on November 6, 2017. 

I ordered my black M10 from B&H on July 14, 2017, and received it on November 6, 2017. 

Crap, I placed an order for a Black Chrome m10 from B&H on October 7,2017. It sounds like I wont be getting it for months..

I called Customer service and the guy said I am "up there" on the list and should be included in the next shipment. Question is when would the next shipment be and if he was just saying that..

:(

Crap, I placed an order for a Black Chrome m10 from B&H on October 7,2017. It sounds like I wont be getting it for months..

I called Customer service and the guy said I am "up there" on the list and should be included in the next shipment. Question is when would the next shipment be and if he was just saying that..

B&H is a fine place; I shop there for various items. But if you want an M10 in a hurry, you'll find one soon if you're willing to spend some time calling around to dealers, big and small. That was true even many months ago when supply was much tighter than now.

Jeff

• Like 1

They never would give me a timeframe for delivery. What I would expect, though, is that the delivery times get shorter as more units hit dealers' shelves. 

• Like 1

They never would give me a timeframe for delivery. What I would expect, though, is that the delivery times get shorter as more units hit dealers' shelves. 

True, is it crazy to think it could ship before December?

I am in no rush to get it. I am just eager and excited to shoot with it, for it will be my first digital Leica.

This morning Leica Store Mayfair contacted me about the availability of 1 Black M10. I passed. Might still be available if you call. 

Drat - I was told 6 months (whilst inshore) last month.

In other news, I found via web search2 black M10 bodies in a well regarded LA store(s), of which I reserved one a couple of weeks ago. I am in a lounge at Heathrow airport now (I was travelling anyway).... collect the M1O on Friday (grrrr.closed tomorrow for thanksgiving).

This morning Leica Store Mayfair contacted me about the availability of 1 Black M10. I passed. Might still be available if you call. 

How is the Leica Store at Mayfair? Will be in London next week, and thought I'd have a look at the 90mm Summarit... 

Decent folks working there?