I have scratched the itch...

Mark Pope

• 1 month later...

The camera is addicting. I have the M10 and I still want to use the M246 more. I am liberated by B&W and the camera is a delight to use.

The only real difference is size and I like the size of the M246 better.

For B&W only I wouldn't hesitate to buy and love the 246 without thinking twice about an M10 Monochrom. 

• Like 3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Thanks everyone for your kind words of encouragement. The MM246 is fabulous and I have been surprised at how easy it is to make a good quality print with just a few tweaks in Lightroom.

During the week's wait for the MM246 to arrive, I did suffer quite a bit of buyer's remorse, but that soon disappeared when I looked at the first files. It's going to be a long term love affair I think...

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your kind words of encouragement. The MM246 is fabulous and I have been surprised at how easy it is to make a good quality print with just a few tweaks in Lightroom.

Since the Nik Collection is now a free download you might consider Silver Efex Pro 2 for processing your Monochrom images.  It plays nicely with Lightroom and provides many more tools for getting the best from the files.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...