The view through older Glass

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Looking across Lake Geneva, towards France

M10P ASC + 195X Kern Aarau Switar 50/1.8 (Alpa converted to M), @ infinity and f/8

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There has been a long and excellent thread running since January 2010 called "M8 and Old Glass", which contains many beautiful pictures using older lenses on M8's. I've wanted to contribute to the thread for some time since I've been experimenting with older glass but most of my shots now are with my M9-P or M2 and are out of place in that thread, so I decided to start a new thread that's not tied to a particular camera so that we can all benefit from seeing what older lenses can do.   Please

Those are lovely shots, Chaps, and thanks for the support.   Dirk, I've seen those superb shots before and they caused to me to lust after a 73/1.9 but I overcame the lust over time. But now it's started again! Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!:D.   Pete.   M9-P with 1947 CZJ 50/2 Sonnar in Contax RF mount. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Ha

Nice idea Pete! i love old lenses!   Here are a few from an old pre-war Hektor 7.3cm f1.9:   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Hektor 7.3cm ƒ1.9 *1932 by teknopunk.com, on Flickr   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Hektor 7.3cm ƒ1.9 *1932 by teknopunk.com, on Flickr  

Posted Images