Meeting in Wetzlar 2018

AlanJW

Are there still places available for this? I would be very interested in coming and hearing more about the agenda for the meeting. Sounds great!

If you have a moment and are able to PM me more details I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!

Mike

PM sent.  (We are limiting enrollment to 150 and have 148 as of today)

• Like 1

PM sent.  (We are limiting enrollment to 150 and have 148 as of today)

Preregistration is now at 150 and no further will be taken.  There will be a wait list in case of cancellations.  Keep watching the website to see about openings.  <http:www.lhsa.org>

Huge thanks to all who preregistered as it was a big help in making arrangements to know the attendance.

• Like 1

i am unsure if I am on your list, but I won't be able to make it.

Jaap: you are not on the list.  This one required a preregistration so we could get a count, and there will be actual registration starting in a few weeks.

• 1 month later...

- Thank you, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at LHSA Headquarters. (info@lhsa.org)

Richard Rejino

LHSA Executive Director -

This is the end of the e-mail from LHSA to the Pre-registrants of this beautiful event, but I send many e-mails to him asking - please - some helping and he didn't answer them!

Who can help us, members who decided to go and have already paid the fees for the registration?

I have forwarded this to Richard via a different email and asked him to respond. Thanks. Don’t worry we will get you registered.

Thank you for your kindly reply, dear Alan!

I just want - please - to know...

- For those who decided to go to the Rhine River Cruise, Sunday Oct. 7

Will they have to sleep in the hotel that day - Oct, 7th ?

I need this information just to know my departure date and complete my reservation in the arcona LIVING ERNST LEITZ HOTEL.  :mellow: 

Edited by Lins-Barroso

Thank you for your kindly reply, dear Alan!

I just want - please - to know...

- For those who decided to go to the Rhine River Cruise, Sunday Oct. 7

Will they have to sleep in the hotel that day - Oct, 7th ?

I need this information just to know my departure date and complete my reservation in the arcona LIVING ERNST LEITZ HOTEL.  :mellow: 

The river cruise buses will return to Wetzlar between 400pm and 500pm.  Unless you are very nearby yes I would think you would want to stay in the hotel that night.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There are still a few places available for the annual meeting in Wetzlar Oct 4-7, and the special rate for the Leitz Hotel expires 14 Aug.  This is a members only event (but of course you can join too!)

For information, click here.  <https://lhsa.org/2018/07/2018-annual-meeting-wetzlar-october-4-7/#!event-register/2018/10/3/2018-annual-meeting-wetzlar>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in who is coming too? 

We have about 130 coming, from all over the world.  We had some cancellations so if anyone is still interested (its only 2 weeks away) shoot a note to info@lhsa.org and title it "Wetzlar. "

• 2 weeks later...

What an event. Simply extraordinary. Exceeded my expectations by miles and then some.

Thank you, Alan and the LHSA Team!

Some impressions here for those who could not join this time

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2