AlanJW

Meeting in Wetzlar 2018

Great time, really enjoyed the factory tour.  Took the train down to Stuttgart on Friday to tour the Porsche factory and museum also.  Unfortunately something came up unexpectedly and had to leave early Sat, so missed Marburg which I had been looking fwd to. 

Thanks to GodParticle for nice comments - and he deserves many kudos for a nice presentation on Friday too.   For those of you who missed it, we will try to post more on the lhsa website and elsewhere.

Still travelling. In Heidelberg today. Thanks to Hari for the recommendations about Heidelberg. Both Laura and I greatly enjoyed the event and the trips to Marburg and along the Rhine. Thanks to all concerned with the organization of the event. I will do an article on all aspects on Macfilos when I return to Dublin at the weekend.

William

It was a great experience being the first time guest at the LHSA-Meeting and I want to thank all who were responsible for the successful event!

The factory tour... 

....though some people did not seem to be really convinced by Dr. Karbe's theory of relative lens size:

Edited by UliWer

vor 3 Stunden schrieb willeica:

My article about the LHSA Wetzlar visit is now linked off the LHSA website and is directly viewable here.

http://macfilos.com/photo/2018/10/18/lhsa-meeting-in-wetzlar-cruising-down-the-rhine-and-losing-my-heart-in-heidelberg

William

The screen from the macfilos website stays grey with the exception of some advertisements on the left side 😞
So not possible to read....

vor 4 Stunden schrieb willeica:

My article about the LHSA Wetzlar visit is now linked off the LHSA website and is directly viewable here.

http://macfilos.com/photo/2018/10/18/lhsa-meeting-in-wetzlar-cruising-down-the-rhine-and-losing-my-heart-in-heidelberg

William

Hello William,

thank you very much!!! First time we can see MTF curves of Summicron 35SL - impressive!

thomas

On 10/16/2018 at 6:56 AM, Maddox said:

We had a fine time at the LHSA meeting in Wetzlar earlier this month.  Look forward to next year (maybe in Boston?).

Boston is being worked up now.  We're trying to find a suitable and reasonably priced hotel.  Programming is already in the works. Stay tuned.