Leica T review mode

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I am unable to get my Leica T to enter review mode.  I have tried quickly tapping the shutter release, holding the release and all variations thereof and the camera will not enter review.  The auto review duration is set on 5s.  Is there something I am missing??

can-photo, thanks, swiping top to bottom works.  I did take a peek at the manual though, usually do.  Manual says "You can switch back from review mode to picture mode at any time by tapping the shutter release"....hence my multiple efforts to tap/bang the shutter release.  Does the manual mention the swiping top to bottom at another place or has that been changed since early firmware?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Swiping from top to bottom gets you to review mode. These are both one way and do not work to toggle back and forth between modes.

It works both ways. You can use it to enter or leave review mode. And BTW you can swipe upwards or downwards, it doesn't matter as long as you swipe vertically.

Swiping horizontally in record mode enters or leaves video mode (16:9).

JP

I had same problem few weeks ago, it was 2 years after I had started use of my Leica T.

I was really funny! :) .

Somebody from this Forum had helped me.

Someday, during shooting, somebody had asked me can seen photos you had made of me?

My answer was - "I don't know how to make it happend!"

Now, I know.

Leica T is very special!

Enjoy your Leica! :D