1. RussellJDPhoto

RussellJDPhoto

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Henry Taylor
      My wife and I   were in VA. visiting our friends on their 120  acre spread . This is one of the small ponds on their property just behind their home. The second shot is a day old chicken just hatched.  They will keep him as a house pet . My friend John and his with Barbara said they can expect this little guy will be with them for many years to. come.   

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Ciamprob
      Leica SL typ 601 - Vario Elmarit Sl 1:2,8-4/24-90 ASPH
    • By Ciamprob
      Leica Q2
    • By Ciamprob
      Leica Q2, Iso 200, 1/640 sec, f/1.8 

• By rawlit
      wanted to share a shot taken @0.95 this weekend with TTartisan 50mm 0.95 and my M9-P