Advertisement (gone after registration)

Pictures for another thread, this one

but hey I did loved my BP MP (for a while, ... traded it for Monochrom + € ), so this was my second MP, two which didn't stay

why the huge watermark, as this MP is not mine anymore

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pictures are worth two thousand words.. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

My Chrome Mp with Summarex   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

my black paint collection   (not a "real" black paint M2 so I posted it in the MP thread)   note that the little Voigltänder Héliar 28 is black painted brass as well Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ianman said:

Thanks to this post we have seen the butterfly effect develop in front of our very eyes! :)

I'm hoping that a full nuclear Third World War can be averted because I'll probably feel a bit bad.

25 minutes ago, wattsy said:

I'm hoping that a full nuclear Third World War can be averted because I'll probably feel a bit bad.

I wouldn't worry too much, it probably just resulted in quite a lot of "WFT"s (or German equivalent) when Leica customer service opened their email client this morning. On the plus side yours is now worth 15 times more than it was on Friday... clever!!

1 hour ago, ianman said:

I wouldn't worry too much, it probably just resulted in quite a lot of "WFT"s (or German equivalent) when Leica customer service opened their email client this morning. 

😋In my case they very politely confirmed that a black paint M-A cannot be purchased.  Something I was pretty sure of already.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:49 AM, gabrielaszalos said:

You want him to lick your black M-A? :) Sorry, that's very funny. No disrespect meant.

Haha, I asked for that.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 7/10/2021 at 10:19 AM, roelandinho said:

Interesting. I recently asked Wetzlar if it was possible to get a black paint M-A but the response was negative. 

I dunno, I think the black chrome M-A looks very stealthy.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb kivis:

I dunno, I think the black chrome M-A looks very stealthy.

It is! Is that the new Voigtlander 50/1.5? How does it perform on film? I’m interested in this lens because it supposedly weighs only 200 grams. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 10:40 AM, roelandinho said:

It is! Is that the new Voigtlander 50/1.5? How does it perform on film? I’m interested in this lens because it supposedly weighs only 200 grams. 

I am very pleased with this new version (i had the LTM version). More ergonomic and the bokeh is quite nice. A good fit for my budget and film needs.