I love my MP

• 4 weeks later...

Getting ready for another roll.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I loved my MP x0.85

while in Menorca

and some film rolls

Edited by a.noctilux
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

5 minutes ago, semi-ambivalent said:

How did you get along with that rewind assist? I'm lookin' to do some personal quantitative easing.

Happy to use that add-on rewind crank, at first.

But later on, I don't use it anymore.

This device hurts my digits when "turning too fast" = so not really indispensable .

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, a.noctilux said:

Happy to use that add-on rewind crank, at first.

But later on, I don't use it anymore.

This device hurts my digits when "turning too fast" = so not really indispensable .

The CameraQuest version is far better than the Leica version.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Jon Glass said:

Soooo I just sent Luigi a bunch of money for a half case and strap...I'll share here in a few weeks when it comes in.  So far his communication has been great and I'm excited to see what he cooks up for me!

My last order from Luigi took 3 days to arrive. Yours has a little further to go but should arrive fairly soon. I have always been totally satisfied with his products.

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Matlock:

My last order from Luigi took 3 days to arrive. Yours has a little further to go but should arrive fairly soon. I have always been totally satisfied with his products.

+1,+1

I wish!  I placed a special order that will require some lead time for him to make for me.  I figured if I was going to get a case, I should get the best case...and if I was going to get the best case, I should order one exactly the way I want it if I can.  He has so many options and colors it was hard to choose - I very nearly jumped for the rainbow case but thought it was just a little too loud for me.

He was very willing to accommodate my requests (because he is awesome), so when it arrives I will be the proud owner of a truly unique Luigi case.  Unless he really likes how it turns out and starts selling others like it, in which case I hope he names them after me. 

Pics to follow!

• Like 2

My half case arrived!  I was really torn going through his website's options...the suede cases looked nice, the standard brown looked classy, and the rainbow option was loud but really attractive.  I decided to ask for a little bit of all three, and chose a red stripe as a little nod to the missing red dot on my camera.  Aged brown leather, Marlboro red accent, suede lining, red stitching.  Made to order and phenomenally done!

The case is very well made and fits snugly.  I am particularly impressed with his alignment of the stripe on the back and bottom, which he cautioned in advance may not be perfect.  Looks about perfect to me!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AndreasG said:

How many days did you need to navigate through Luigi's website? I once gave up and ordered an Artisan & Artist halfcase....

Hah!  His site does leave bit to be desired - I reviewed it for the variety of options I was looking for, then e-mailed him with my request once I had an idea of what I wanted.  I honestly expected him to say no and redirect me to the options listed, but instead he was incredibly accommodating.  We exchanged a few messages and price quotes and he was off to the races.