I love my MP

Beautiful!

can I ank you what kind of leather and where do you find the strap?

Bye!

The strap is Luigi Essential Strap which you can find on ebay. Its a pain to order on the Leicatime website but the ebay account is quite easy coz its specific. You only got to tell luigi what color you want.

Why i like this strap is coz it does not have a metal ring so there is no metal contact with the strap lug. The lug will not wear out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She loves my MP!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Woohoo--just got word from Solms that my special order MP is scheduled for completion by the first week of December and I should have it in hand by the middle of the month. Lots of little off-menu changes, so this will be interesting. I'll certainly post pics when I get the camera.

• Like 7

The mods are very serious about the MP Love. The MP love is serious.

I got admonished because my MP pictures were not about the MP LoVe but more about photography in itself. Too bad that my MP doesn't belong here. I guess I don't love it correctly.

The mods are very serious about the MP Love. The MP love is serious.

I got admonished because my MP pictures were not about the MP LoVe but more about photography in itself. Too bad that my MP doesn't belong here. I guess I don't love it correctly.

Ned,

It appears that the mods rightly took exception to the pictures that surrounded your MP in the pictures you posted, not your MP, so please don't misrepresent the situation just to needlessly stir up ill feeling. Of course your MP belongs here as do all MP's.

Pete.

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm, no. Not really, no.

This is my expression of how I personally "love" my MP. My interpretation of how and where it stands in my photography. How can someone, anyone, judge what kind of pictures best interpret my "love" for my MP? And yet this is happening.

Why is your judgement better then mine in this regard? It's a photography forum and I show pictures of a silly camera with photographs next to it.

You know, I'm not making a big deal out of this and I don't intend to go further. But I still feel that this moderating intervention was quite silly: it's a photography forum and I broke no rules, as childish they may be.

NB23 posted some images on this thread that did not by any stretch of the imagination depict his MP. They appear to have been moderated because such images belong in the photo, not discussion forums. This thread is a celebration of the MP as a tool, not of the images it produces.

Now back to our normal programming.

Regards,

Bill

• Like 3