5. RayD28

RayD28

6. mole73

mole73

7. Phil_P

Phil_P

• Similar Content

• By andrew01
      Hi all, I did a search and it doesn’t look like we have a thread for this beautiful camera.
      I recently acquired this example from Meister camera and am looking forward to putting a film through it.
      The mechanical precision of the camera is amazing.  Easily on par with my M3.  The meter seems to be accurate based on comparing the readings I get from my Nikon F3.  The weight with lens and leather half case is about 1300 grams compared to about 950 for my M3 with leather half case, Voigtlander meter and Zeiss 50mm f2 planar.  The original leather half case is actually quite heavy at about 200g, but I like to use these to keep my cameras in mint condition.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Paulus
      Why not?

After two months working with the M I can say: I love my M.
      It sounds wonderful. It feels wonderful. Takes great pictures. And also thanks to Luigi it looks great!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By wattsy
      Not sure I can "love" a mechanical object but, in the spirit of the forum, I thought I ought to start a new thread for Leica's new film camera. (In truth, I think the M-A is really a variation of the MP rather than a different camera but I suppose Leica would like us to see it differently). It is certainly a handsome camera and, strangely, the M-A also feels a very modern camera.

• By Moggele
      I´m missing a thread about the not always be loved M4-2 so here´s the beginning:

• By Adrian Strooper
      Hi everyone,

My first post after lurking for ages. I thought all the M2's were feeling neglected and couldn't stand for it any longer!

Mine is lovely and with my 35 Sumilux asph. produces lovely results! No need to go digital for me. It is much easier just to get a scan when I need it! In berlin there are some really good labs too...

Cheers and to lovely M2's

Adrian