can-photo

Custom ICC (Capture One) Colour Profile

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi all,

I am experimenting with custom colour profiles for T/TL, I am using Capture One as my raw editor, I liked the default profile for people and indoor shots, but I like more saturated look on landscapes and old town.

I created the ICC profile for the Leica T, please give it a try and let me know your thoughts. 

LeicaT-Color Corrected.icm from Dropbox

Thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tomlens
      This thread is dedicated to an architecture that is obsolete, deprecated, or no longer used.
      You are invited to continue this threat. Please add some information reg. the posted image. 
    • By maxsimkammerer
      Update 26. November 2019: Das hier ehemals verlinkte Forum existiert nicht mehr.
      Im Systemkamera-Forum gibt es aber jetzt ein eigenes deutsches Capture One Forum
    • By AMcB
      Hi all,
      I wanted to raise some concerns about the colour rendering of my M10P's DNG files by Capture One. 
      I am currently using Capture One 12. About to upgrade to 20. 
      I have seen some comments on here already that the M10 ICC profile is way oversaturated. I have been using the DNG File Neutral setting instead. 
      Something that has been bugging me is that when looking at photos shot in shadow, Capture One has removed almost all of the colour from the dark areas of the picture. It's pretty much like looking at a black and white photograph. I have found that this is a particularly an issue with any red in the shadow - Capture One pretty much removes it entirely.
      I am finding this to be a particular nuisance when trying to lift detail out of the shadows, only to find that there is no colour in the shadows. 
      Has anyone else encountered this issue and has anyone found a fix that they might be able to help me out with?
      Cheers
    • By inkbox
      My Leica D-Lux 3 that displays (1) a purple color shift for white colors in bright light; and (2) a photos show a green or yellow tint in low light.
      I have looked over the presets and defaults. I cannot find a switch that improves the display.
      I believe that the exposure sensor is damaged or malfunctioning.
      Otherwise, the camera is in good shape cosmetically and according to a review of the presets and default, working correctly.
      A used replacement on Ebay is about $150 to $200.
      My questions are:
      -1- Can I send my camera to the Leica repair for a new sensor for that amount of money? I know about the submission form that requires a maximum repair cost to be stated.
      -2- Is a Leica repaired camera totally checked out and then repaired so as to insure long lasting functioning?
      -3- Is it better to purchase another non-leica camera for $150 to $200 with improved specifications like increased megapixels?
      Thanks for reviewing my questions,
      Inkbox  
      PS I encountered an error when uploading files; although I deleted the upload files, I cannot upload replacements.
      I have used up all of my storage space and cannot locate a delete button in My Attachments. 
    • By gwpics
      Reminded me of people like Saul Leiter or maybe Ernst Hass, don’t know but I like it.
      Leica M240 + 50mm Summicron f2. Processed in LR Classic using a Kodachrome 25 preset.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!