Gewinnerbekanntgabe und Ideen für die Belebung des Challenge _ Winners and ideas for the revival of the Challenge

Advertisement (gone after registration)

So, I will begin:

1. Archive recordings are allowed.   yes      
2. Better advertising in the newsletter and blog of the Leicaforum        yes         
3. Merge with the X-Challenge                 no      
4. Extension of the approved cameras around the Leica T and Leica Q series                    no          
5. The pictures will be anonymized by the Challenge-Organizer set              yes      
6. Experienced Leicaforents organize the Digi-Lux-Challenge                  no preference

• Like 4

... and I will continue:

1. Archive recordings are allowed ..... yes  

2. Better advertising in the newsletter and blog of the Leicaforum ..... yes          
3. Merge with the X-Challenge ..... no preference
4. Extension of the approved cameras around the Leica T and Leica Q series ..... no preference       

5. The pictures will be anonymized by the Challenge-Organizer set ..... yes       
6. Experienced Leicaforents organize the Digi-Lux-Challenge ..... no    

Edited by Trennhüpfer
  • Like 4

1. Archive recordings are allowed .......................................................................... no (this would create an unfair advantage for those with a large library)

2. Better advertising in the newsletter and blog of the Leicaforum ....................... yes (it used to be like that in the past)      
3. Merge with the X-Challenge ........................................................... no preference
4. Extension of the approved cameras around the Leica T and Leica Q series ..... no     

5. The pictures will be anonymized by the Challenge-Organizer set .................... yes       
6. Experienced Leicaforents organize the Digi-Lux-Challenge ........... no preference

• Like 3

Although only a very fresh X user and not been able to provide some material recently I would like to add my 2 ct:

1. Archive recordings are allowed: YES     

2. Better advertising in the newsletter and blog of the Leica forum: No preference       
3. Merge with the X-Challenge: YES
4. Extension of the approved cameras around the Leica T and Leica Q series: NO     
5. The pictures will be anonymized by the Challenge-Organizer set: YES     (IMO very important!)
6. Experienced Leicaforents organize the Digi-Lux-Challenge: NO PREFERENCE

John

Edited by satijntje
  • Like 5

Hi all,

1. Archive recordings are allowed.        no
2. Better advertising in the newsletter and blog of the Leicaforum        yes
3. Merge with the X-Challenge            no preference
4. Extension of the approved cameras around the Leica T and Leica Q series                no
5. The pictures will be anonymized by the Challenge-Organizer set              yes
6. Experienced Leicaforents organize the Digi-Lux-Challenge              no preference

Regards,

Klaus

• Like 4

Here are our results:

1. Archive recordings are allowed.   yes 7x     no 3x     no preference  0x    

2. Better advertising in the newsletter and blog of the Leicaforum    yes 8x     no 0x     no preference  2x

3. Merge with the X-Challenge   yes 3x     no 3x     no preference  4x

4. Extension of the approved cameras around the Leica T and Leica Q series   yes 0x     no 8x     no preference  2x   

5. The pictures will be anonymized by the Challenge-Organizer set  yes 6x     no 2x     no preference  2x  

6. Experienced Leicaforents organize the Digi-Lux-Challenge    yes 3x     no 1x     no preference  6x

I think we have a clear result. Only # 3 (merging with the X-Challenge) is undecided. Since we have to ask the participants of the X-Challenge for # 3, I would be ready to let # 3 rest. Is that OK?

Regarding # 6 (performing the Challenge by experienced Digi-Lux-Challenge participants), I would be available for 2017.

Edited by hartgraef
  • Like 7

Hallo Hartmut,

vorab Dankeschön für deine Mühen, wie immer klasse organisiert!

Pkt 3 kann m.E. selbstverständlich ruhen.

Für 2017 sollte es heißen;

Hartmut für President !  ;-))

Herzlichen Dank für deine Bereitschaft, ich finde das ganz große Klasse von Dir.

Hoffentlich werden viele Member deine Mühen schätzen und die Anzahl der Beiträge steigern.

liebe Grüße

Lothar

• Like 6

Dem Dank an Hartmut möchte ich mich anschließen und bin voller Erwartung auf das nächste Thema und voller Hoffnung auf viele Teilnehmer am nächsten Wettbewerb, die diese Mühe danken.

I also thank Hartmut and I am looking forward to the next challenge. I'm full o hope for many participants, who thank this effort.

• Like 3