Updated: Rome One Challenge 2017

satijntje

Flights booked. Arrival on the 12th (13:05), departure on the 15th (16:30). Waiting for a confirmation of the hotel (Residenza Frattina). It's beginnig to look good.!

• Like 2

Indeed, factorial, factorielle, 阶乘, Fakultät.

it gives the same result in decimal as well as in the hexadecimal system, I guess they run out of rooms, before the difference in the number system becomes visible.

Stefan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have taken Andy's advice and booked the tour of the Necropolis. Thursday 3pm is my schedule. Probably dying for a drink afterwards for those that are also around on Thu afternoon :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Flights and accommodation booked. Arrive 16.20 Wed 11th Oct (on 12.45 flight from Heathrow). Depart Mon 16th Oct. Staying at At Your Place on Via di Porta Castello. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Go on, erl, book those tickets!  You know you want to and we want you to and it wouldn't be the same without you!!  :D

Pete.

Hmm!.

Just spent the day with a dog whisperer (for Jupiter). If I can get him to the stage where I can trust him with a minder (or vice versa in reality) while I am away, maybe. Very dubious at present. He turned 16 months today. Critical time for a German Shepherd. All his reports are glowing, but it's the other end of the lead that worries me!

• Like 4

Just to consider -

• The chance to cross the river over a two millenium old bridge, just because it is there
  • Excellent food and wine
  • An outstanding supply of excellent coffee at every corner, even by Australian standards

Can we bribe your dog? I stopped worrying about the guy behind my camera a long time ago :)

Stefan

• Like 5

Stefan, were you eve's dropping on my doggy session today??

Bribery seemed to be one of the key factors.

This will be a very last minute shot, if I do.

Amongst other things, I have done Rome several times, and now lust after Cuba before it goes under the weight of tourism.

My life is already too short, unless I can extend it.

• Like 3

Bring the dog...

Would love too!

We would all have a ball.

Then we would probably have to stay in Europe permanently. (Australian quarantine crap)

• Like 1