Leica TL problem

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This is a new lens so not sure if this is a bug. Took some macro shots today to further test the lens. First I selected the regular focus mode ( options for the lens in the menu now include a macro single and macro continuous mode).

When I selected the nonmacro mode my pictures transferred to my iPad with no problem, when I selected the single macro mode, I got a lens error message and the pics would not transfer.

Anyone with this lens that can test this?

Will post some shots when I downsize them for the site. Can't post the full resolution pics on this site

I recently acquired the TL 60mm but haven't had any issues of transferring files to my iPad.  I'm able to transfer photos taken with both macro and non-macro focus modes.  Also, I tested the TL app to shoot and transfer files without any issues.  It would be nice to be able to control the focus mode setting directly from the TL app, but I rarely use the app as a remote release.  So far, this lens is performing above my expectations.  I hope resetting the camera will clear things up.

I am still having intermittent problems connecting to the app. It worked flawlessly initially. Per a suggestion in this forum I reset the camera and it started working again. It then stopped connecting and I reset the camera again. Since yesterday I have not been able to use the TL app to transfer my pics to my IPad Pro. I have had no trouble transferring pics from my Olympus or Fuji camera .

Any other suggestions ?

• Like 1