TL App available in Google Play Store

First impression is good. Switched-on WiFi on my T (Firmware 1.55, Summicron-T 23, EVF), connected my Android phone to the T's WiFi Network and started the app.

Took a few photos with touch focus. All worked fine. In the viewing mode, I could share and download the images.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

The download of the photos is to the default path of the pictures /Pictures/LeicaTL in the resolution I selected on the T. Off course in JPG (did not see any DNG File). Once downloaded, the photos are accessable with any other photo app (QuickPic in my case).

Edited by MichaelU
  • Like 2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My problem: I've an older HTC with Android 4.4.4 (Kit kat) and I can release the shutter, start filming an have the review from the taken pictures but I have no live view - the screen on the handy is black and after shooting you can see the picture.

First impression is good. Switched-on WiFi on my T (Firmware 1.55, Summicron-T 23, EVF), connected my Android phone to the T's WiFi Network and started the app.

Took a few photos with touch focus. All worked fine. In the viewing mode, I could share and download the images.

Can you please explain me how you're using it? I am not able to connect to the camera and I am using the Router option.

Am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I am able to use it if I select the T's Wifi network instead of the Router option. That's good! =)

Edited by Spir4L

Can you please explain me how you're using it? I am not able to connect to the camera and I am using the Router option.

Am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I am able to use it if I select the T's Wifi network instead of the Router option. That's good! =)

I always use the direct connection to the T's WiFi network. Never tried the router option. Sorry, I am afraid, but I can not support on this.

There are many weakness in the app.

The most annoying is it the LCD view finder is turned off once connected to the phone.

The second problem is the connection is not stable. Frequently Lost the connection.

It should provide two mode, one to control from the camera, only use the connection for file transfer, the other mode is to control from the phone.

Either way, it should allow to turn on or off the LCD screen on the phone.

I also found the iPad does not work.