So, here it is

mmx_2

Tin (aluminium) foil is a lot lighter than lead. Still does the job without wrenching your arm off its socket. :)

Even lighter  ^_^

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

How can you LOVE a 106 pages certification report and a distorted/manipulated picture? :p Leicarumors has more LOVABLE items to show... http://leicarumors.com/2016/11/15/new-leica-apo-summicron-m-50mm-f2-asph-special-limited-edition-lens-in-red-anodised-finish.aspx/#more-43236  :D

Edited by luigi bertolotti

bags?

The answer is straightforward when it comes to camera bags especially here in the UK - Billingham. Good value, very heard wearing, and they hold their value. I have had several over the years chopping and changing as needs change as I usually don't just want to carry camera gear on trips. 

For the M or any other digital Leica the M combination bag is great. Although I only bought my M last month I have had a combination bag since I bought one around 10 years ago for a Digilux! Also have a Hadley Pro which I use when I need to carry more stuff.

My first "Billy Bag" as one of the very large ones which I bought from Jessops in Bristol in the early 80s as a home for a Contax SLR outfit - trouble was it was too big and I eventually downsized to a smaller bag in 1996 - but the old bag still sold for a good price.

John  

• Like 1