Leica M 10

rijve044

That looks like a photoshop.. preview lever, M240 style fn-button in front but then no video button and the iso-dial looks a bit silly in there. Why not just program iso into current thumb wheel as an option?

Most of the things this guy is predicting for "M10" are actually quite uninspiring. SL/Q sensor with iso up to 50k, evf from TL, M9 size.. no reason for anybody to upgrade really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I am very keen on having an ISO dial with visible markings on the camera (as opposed to using the rear thumb wheel). I find it very important to be able to immediately see ISO, shutter speed and aperture at a glance and the lack of a visible ISO is annoying on the current M.

Looking at the pic, it seems that the ISO dial doesn't have enough labels on it to be realistic. It looks as though someone has pasted a PASM-type dial into the pic.

Anyhow, I am very happy about there being a visible ISO dial on the top of the camera.

• Like 2

That looks like a photoshop.. preview lever, M240 style fn-button in front but then no video button and the iso-dial looks a bit silly in there. Why not just program iso into current thumb wheel as an option?

Most of the things this guy is predicting for "M10" are actually quite uninspiring. SL/Q sensor with iso up to 50k, evf from TL, M9 size.. no reason for anybody to upgrade really.

Mmh... Don't see a reason why Leica would upload a photoshopped picture to the FCC database?   The picture in the WiFi test report of a camera called Model 3656 looks genuine to me : https://fccid.io/pdf.php?id=3193286.  

But not so sure it's an ISO dial on top of the viewfinder.

• Like 2

Well, certainly nothing particularly revolutionary or utterly compelling so far.  Certainly if the report of an upgrade to the SL sensor and TL-level EVF is the essence of the upgrade, there's not enough on offer to make me rush out to get in line.  It will be interesting to see if there are subtler improvements that make the notion of upgrading more compelling, we'll see.