The Winners! :: Lisbon One Challenge

andybarton

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Congratulations John! And Fatima and Vasken too. Well done!

Also for all the others, it was great meeting you, seeing your photos and I hope to see you in Rome next year.

A BIG thank you to Andy for all the hard work in organizing all of this, it really was awesome. Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Congratulations to John for the winning image. Congratulations also to all those who contributed to the challenge. As others have already said, it was difficult to choose between them.

I too echo what others have already said; thank you Andy for your efforts in making sure that the event was successful, again.

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Congratulations John !!!! Well done :) 

Humble thanks, i'm surprised and honored to be in second place, i have no words :)

Congrats to Vasken too !!!!! Lovely photo :)

Thanks again Andy for all your work on the event , and thank you everyone for beeing so kind in receiving us in your group... we felt really welcomed and was great to meet you all. Fingers crossed to see you all in Rome  next year :))

Hugs everyone and thanks :)

• Like 8

Dear Leica friends,

thanks a lot for choosing my picture as the winning shot of the wonderful Lisbon One Challenge competition.

I must say that I was very much surprised about the outcome of this years challenge as there were a lot of real excellent photos.

After seeing the 29 contributions I really did not expect to end up in the top3.

Congratulations to Fatima and to Vasken for second and third place.

And thanks to Ferdinand for lending me his Nocti!

Following the tradition, the winning amount of 300 Euro has been transferred to Charity.

I have chosen to support the children in Syria via Unicef.

https://support.unicef.org/crisis-syria

Thanks again to Andy for the perfect organization and I hope to see you all back in good health next year in Rome!

John Görten

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by satijntje
  • Like 11

Dear Leica friends,

thanks a lot for choosing my picture as the winning shot of the wonderful Lisbon One Challenge competition.

I must say that I was very much surprised about the outcome of this years challenge as there were a lot of real excellent photos.

After seeing the 29 contributions I really did not expect to end up in the top3.

Congratulations to Fatima and to Vasken for second and third place.

And thanks to Ferdinand for lending me his Nocti!

Following the tradition, the winning amount of 300 Euro has been transferred to Charity.

I have chosen to support the children in Syria via Unicef.

https://support.unicef.org/crisis-syria

Thanks again to Andy for the perfect organization and I hope to see you all back in good health next year in Rome!

John Görten

Thx, well done!

Rgds

C.

• Like 1

Congratulations to John, Fatima, Vasken and the rest of us because the fun we had were the winning moments.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :p

I've put together my selection of favourites from the trip to the North of Portugal here (excluding challenge and participant shots)

https://www.flickr.com/search/?user_id=94884421%40N00&view_all=1&tags=portugal%202016

or here's a link to those filtered down just to Lisbon

https://www.flickr.com/search/?user_id=94884421%40N00&tags=Lisbon%202016

• Like 3