1. gwpics

gwpics

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gwpics
      Taken at my favourite cafe today:
      Leica M240 = 35mm Summarit-M f2.5 @1600 iso. I applied a Kodachrome effect plug-in during processing in Lightroom CC.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      I am so pleased that another step towards normality has happened, and I can again sit and drink coffee at my favourite cafe Mettricks Guildhall in the centre of Southampton. Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit-M f2.5   Gerry  
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      Paris has always been a special place for street photography for me and, although I haven't been there for far too long, I try and emulate  the work of its' great photographers such as HC-B, Robert Doisneau and (dare I say) Peter Turnley. For me it is like fishing on a great trout stream in that you are always bound to have a good catch.
      This was taken in 2000 using my M6 and Kodak T-Max 400 film home processed. I think it was with the 50mm Summicron lens, although I can't be 100% sure.
      Gerry