LFI M Magazine

gwpics

Advertisement (gone after registration)

At the Craig Semetko workshop held in the LFI gallery in Hamburg we were given a copy of the latest M Magazine that they produce. there is no way their website does it justice. It is about a centimetre thick and is very well printed and bound. To call it a 'magazine' is almost insulting it, Yes, it is available free as a download but this is one I want to keep. In fact I was so impressed I bought the other 3 that have been issued so far (it is out twice a year I believe), and have just completed the first edition. They seem documentary orientated but then the M is not the camera of choice for architectural photography is it? If you can then I would thoroughly recommend getting yours well you can.

Gerry

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

The thread is about M magazine. I’m assuming you’re looking at LFI?

Apologies - yes I was. The dating on 'M' is strange. I was at the LFI offices in Hamburg in October 2016 and #5 appeared after that, sometime early-ish in 2017 (maybe about April from memory). I can only assume that the high costs have made it untenable, but it was always an 'as and when' sort of thing I think. It would never surprise me to see #6 suddenly appear.

Gerry

Edited by gwpics