Advertisement (gone after registration)

This was taken in March, 2016, with Sony a7ii camera on which was mounted a Leica 90mm Elmar f4 lens, from 1951.  I'm going to keep this lens, it has the look I want.

I bet that IBIS helps quite a bit!  

Also I think it looks good in color.  The dark background brings out the purple which [iMHO] enhances the skin tones of the subject.

Edited by cnick6

Why not in b&w?

Otto: Here is one in black and white.  Not exactly the same picture, but the same series.  I like it better in black and white.

finarphin, what adapter are you using with the Sony?  I own a Fotasy adapter (cheap) but I just picked up a Novoflex and it's sooo much better than the Fotasy for many reasons.

I should have brought my camera today as it's actually sunny outside.  Would love to see 42MP with the APO-Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH!  

Edited by cnick6

Advertisement (gone after registration)

finarphin, what adapter are you using with the Sony?  I own a Fotasy adapter (cheap) but I just picked up a Novoflex and it's sooo much better than the Fotasy for many reasons.

I should have brought my camera today as it's actually sunny outside.  Would love to see 42MP with the APO-Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH!  

It's a K&F Concept.  I'm thinking about moving up to a Kipon sometime soon.

• 11 months later...

I think I finally got the shot I wanted.  It's soft; not sure why, but probably because it's 1/30th of a second.  But it looks good anyway.  Sony a7ii with Leica 90mm Elmar.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.