New M 262 user

zmcm

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello, I'm Miguel from Portugal and a new Leica user. I've both an M 262 and an used (but new) Sommicron ASPH 28/2. I made photography long time ago, have many cameras but Leica was in my mine for many years, now I will have the pleasure to have one. Hope to use this forum to have opinions from the Leica users. Thanks

Hello, I'm Miguel from Portugal and a new Leica user. I've both an M 262 and an used (but new) Sommicron ASPH 28/2. I made photography long time ago, have many cameras but Leica was in my mine for many years, now I will have the pleasure to have one. Hope to use this forum to have opinions from the Leica users. Thanks

Welcome to the forum Miguel.

Are you in or near Lisbon by any chance? A lot of us will be there next month for our annual 'One Challenge'. Why not join us?

Are you in or near Lisbon by any chance? A lot of us will be there next month for our annual 'One Challenge'. Why not join us?

I live in Lisbon! Next month will be the Leica Meet Lisbon and I will be there! Is the Leica Meet same as your "one Challenge"?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Thanks! I will be there of course, this is not the Lisbon Leica Meet which will be on 27 Spt.

The event on the 27th is organized by the Facebook group "The leica meet".

The event on the 15th is organized by a forum member here (Andy Barton) and it will take place by coincidence also in Lisboa.

This event is taking place every year, last year we were in Vienna and the year before in Istanbul. It is a really recommendable event!

We are looking forward meeting you on the 15th October, keep an eye on the different threads here, and I would recommend to join the group for the dinner on the 15th at 19h00 (but reserve a place in advance in the appropriate thread)

Enjoy your new Leica gear!

John

The event on the 27th is organized by the Facebook group "The leica meet".

The event on the 15th is organized by a forum member here (Andy Barton) and it will take place by coincidence also in Lisboa.

This event is taking place every year, last year we were in Vienna and the year before in Istanbul. It is a really recommendable event!

We are looking forward meeting you on the 15th October, keep an eye on the different threads here, and I would recommend to join the group for the dinner on the 15th at 19h00 (but reserve a place in advance in the appropriate thread)

Enjoy your new Leica gear!

John

How can I join for dinner? Thanks