Leica M 240 Purchase Recommendation

joesan

that price is insane,I can get brand new one around 3500 euro

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

How and where? Are you talking about a China made Leica replica? Part of the fact that we are paying hose huge Euros is because that the cameras are made in Germany and stands for quality.

I would be interested to know more on how you could get a new one for 3500 Euros? I doubt the Leica M would sell for that price even if a new M is on the horizon!

How and where? Are you talking about a China made Leica replica? Part of the fact that we are paying hose huge Euros is because that the cameras are made in Germany and stands for quality.

I would be interested to know more on how you could get a new one for 3500 Euros? I doubt the Leica M would sell for that price even if a new M is on the horizon!

if you talk with the bs,then I don't give a what. The brand new Leica 240 cost me 27000rmb which you could check the rates .and my flickr account is msmelva to find you how stupid you are

if you talk with the bs,then I don't give a what. The brand new Leica 240 cost me 27000rmb which you could check the rates .and my flickr account is msmelva to find you how stupid you are

4 043.763 U.S  = € 3598,-  ?  For a new M 240 with 2 years warrenty by Leica? That's very cheap. Could you please give me a website were I can buy the  M 240?   And please don't say that we are stupid! The CIA does not want to be called stupid....:

Advertisement (gone after registration)

So when we could buy a brand new M240 for 4000 Euros, we should be stupid to buy it for well over 6000 Euros. @missme: we are definitely missing something. Could you let us know where you got your Leica M240 for 3500 Euros, brand new, unboxed, with a 2 year Leica warranty? Let me not remain stupid!

According to http://buynrent.net/t-Leica-M-240-silver-digital-rangefinder-camera, the price in China is 36000 rmb, or 4800€. No idea whether or not that is accurate though....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hi Simon,

€4800,- is still a little bit more than € 3500,-  And welcome to the forum Missme. ... ;)

Hi Simon,

€4800,- is still a little bit more than € 3500,-  And welcome to the forum Missme. ... ;)

That was exactly the amount that I'm going to pay here in Germany for a Leica M that comes with the 2 year Leica warranty.

@Missme.... yes we miss you! Could you post the link to the online shop where we could get a brand new Leica M 240, with a 2 year warranty for 3500 Euros equivalent?

Edited by joesan