Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

Pale Morbidity

Advertisement (gone after registration)

After a long tim I revisited our local Botanical Garden to discover the signs of autumns.

I wanted to find out about the potential of my new Olympus EM 5 MKII with the quality of Leica glass

The pale green leaf of a "Wunderbaum"

Nocticron 43 mm

Reminds me of being under an umbrella, which I've been doing a lot of lately. I assume you are satisfied with the combination of your new Olympus and the Nocticron. They work together very well here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Iduna
      This is a small cemetery in our city is perched on a hilly site. My job is to show its landscape features and details.The special kitchy aspect cannot be neglected and belong to the range of human dreams. I used several lenses and here I can only show those taken with the Nocticron on the Olympus EM 5 MKII, The landscapes in colour and will be shown on a separate thread.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

• By Justin44
      OK, I'm new and a real novice when it comes to photography, I bought a Q and love what I'm getting from it.

One thing I've noticed is when taking pictures sometimes I get the traditional camera shutter sound and sometimes it's silent? Why? What is the camera trying to tell me?

I'm sure it's an easy one I just don't know it?

Many thanks

Justin44
    • By Iduna
      San Francisco, Baker Beach. These people were quite busy posing

Olympus EM 5, Nocticron

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

• By Iduna
      We spent  a couple of hours from afternoon until dusk at this glorious place of Baker Beach in San Francisco.
      Being quite busy with two systems I am glad to hav carried all that gear around.

Olympus EM5 with Nocticron