• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Scottjon
      I am looking for a Nikon F/G mount adaptor to L mount.  There are a lot of $20-30. Models and $125 up models on the market, but very few reviews 

I left Nikon for Leica because the newer lenses seem to be not as sharp as they were years ago.  However, i do have some amazing lenses from a few years ago that i kept when i sold not D5’s.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a really good quality adaptor ? 

• By gwpics
      Whilst sat at the traffic lights today I noticed this guy and managed to shoot it very quickly through the closed window of my car. First time I have tried this.
      Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit f2.5 and 320 iso.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By erniethemilk
      Back in October when I bought my M10-P I also picked up a Voigtlander 50mm f1.2 but the call of the Summicron is loud and I quite fancy picking up a 50mm f2. 

I like the Voigtlander albeit I think it’s a bit bigger than ideal and weighty too. 

Wondering if a Summicron (v4 or v5) is really that ‘much better’ than the Voigtlander and if I’ll save save weight/size if I swapped over to one. 

Thoughts anyone?