T App - Any Recent Developments

Advertisement (gone after registration)

It was a gripe I had with my first T, and looks like hasn't come to any real conclusion.

I use Samsung devices, both obviously with Android. In a moment of hope today I checked, to see it the T App had been widened to include Android, rather than just IOS.

To my dismay it appears not. Only the older Leica C, but also the SL, and the Q.

Not a real deal-breaker for me, but one which makes me wonder.

Gary

Glad I'm not alone then.

When I heard IOS only for the T, I figured it was just one of those things.

But to find now that a few of the Leica cameras have apps which are both platforms, well I too am as you so succinctly put it, bummed as well.

Gary

Hallo,

I have the same Problem. The customer-service sent me they month the following answer (in German). In English (in my own translation / I hope my English teacher is not in the forum) they say, that there is no Android app and that they have no information when such an app will be offered but they think that in future there will be one. 

Original text:

"vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.

S gitb noch keine Leica T Android App. Ich habe auch keine Informationen, ob oder wann diese erscheint. Ich gehe jedoch davon aus, dass in Zukunft eine Android Leica T App erscheinen wird."

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Wetzlar

Nicolas Kaufmann"

Let's hope the best

• Like 1