1. derphilipp

derphilipp

• Similar Content

• By Andreas_Kreuz
      Immer mehr Flughäfen rüsten ihre Sicherheitsschleusen auf neuartige CT-Scanner um, auch in Deutschland. Sie bringen für Flugpassagiere deutlich mehr Komfort, Filme und Fotopapier werden hingegen bereits bei einem Durchgang durch die Geräte ruiniert – davor warnen jetzt Kodak Alaris und Ilford unabhängig voneinander.
      https://www.photoscala.de/2020/02/02/gefahr-am-airport-neue-ct-scanner-ruinieren-jeden-film/

• By Vise
      Hi everyone,
      I'm new to this forum and I'm new to Leica world.
      Yesterday I received my first Leica, a Black Classic M6. I thought it was a "bargain" at first, but now, after checking It all around, I see a misaligned of the top plate.
      How serious do you think it is? Is it solvable? I have not yet contacted the seller, I wanted to ask you first and then my trusted repairer. I hope it is nothing serious... Before taking it, the seller told me that the shutter had been serviced a few months earlier
        Thanks!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!    

• By michaeltmonaco
      Hey my name is mike and i've had my m4 since june and absolutely love the camera.  I got it cla'd by yye camera and it works great.  Only issue is I love to shoot with flash and when I try doing so with this camera it is extremely unreliable..  I have never used the leica brand pc sync cord's and was curious if that could be the issue, but have tested the cords I have on all of the other film cameras I own and they work no problem at all.  I have the vivitar 285hv and that comes with a sync cable already attached to the flash then put the other end on the socket of the camera and it works about 10 percent of the time.  My other method was buying a hot shoe adapter and then putting my metz flash atop / and or my small nikon this again only worked rarely and with intense fidgeting of the cable.  If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it.  Thanks a lot.

Best,
      Mike