Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

Touch of surreality

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The industrial regions of former metal industry now are being kept a integral part s of a new kind of tourism. The sites are there and showing still its power and slowly transfomred into adventure sites. One can climb its parts and we did so on a lovely summerday with a glowing evening light.

Leica Q

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Harvey
      last 2 hrs of daylight
    • By nbhung
      Hi Guys,

I've been using my M6 TTL without an issue for sometime and then I left it dormant for around a year when I left the country...

Now the meter wont work
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! , the M6 would work fine and still take pictures if exposed correctly with an external light meter, but the mechanism now would not turn on.   
      I'm based in NYC and have sent it to the Leica repair and they sent it back saying that they can't fix it because they "no longer have the parts", I contact Sherry Krauter and she said that she gets her parts from Leica, so if they don't have it, she won't either.

So really now I'm just asking for help!

Thanks!

H
    • By Perspektivenwechsel
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      Leica M7 with 35mm Summarit f2.5. Kodak Tri-X processed at the Ilford lab and then home scanned.

Enjoy!

Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By ace117
      Hi everyone,

i own both a m2 and a m4p. on all the rolls that ive shot on both cameras, ive noticed this weird flaring across the frame. i dont know if it is a light leak or if it could possibly be my lens. the m2 definately hasnt been cla'ed in a while but the m4p i just bought from a shop and has been cla'ed. i use a canon 50 1.4ltm and a voigtlander 35 1.4sc, but its the newer of the two lenses.

Ive noticed that the rolls of film occasionally have flare across the top of the frame usually spanning from the top right to 3/4 of the way to the left but only in some frames. in the m2, this light streak crosses frames on the flim, whereas on the m4p, it doesnt but the flaring seems to be in the same position ass the m2 (top right to the left). 

i suspect that my canon 50 1.4 may be the issue however im not sure if a lens is even capable of that kind of effect. otherwise i think i may have a light leak but i dont think id get a leak in both cameras at the same spot. the attached photo is from the m4p.

can anyone shed some light on the matter