Old 16003 Multi-function Handgrip on S 007?

alan.y

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Advertisement (gone after registration)

If you do not have the grip, I would order an 007 battery at the same time ;-)

john

i understand that John. But I'm trying to establish if an 006 battery will work in the 007 grip to same myself a few hundred quid as I have 006 batteries

Neil

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

I'm only guessing, but I would expect it not to, as the grip will essentially replicate the camera.

Cheers mate.............I'm in no hurry to get the grip so will wait and see if I can find out for sure from someone that has one. Also not sure if I want it either but it would be handy when shooting models in portrait mode :) Which Nuk has endorsed as long as she is there :) :) :)

Edited by NEIL-D-WILLIAMS
  • Like 1

Question regarding the grip for the S007. I still have a battery from my S006, I know it doesn't work in my S007 body but would it work in the grip?

Thanks

Neil

No, see the previous posts. The earlier battery will not work in the Typ 007 or its multifunction grip even though it physically fits

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

No, see the previous posts. The earlier battery will not work in the Typ 007 or its multifunction grip even though it physically fits

cheers mate

I should add to this topic that, when I visited the Leica Outlet Store next to their HQ in Wetzlar last year, they were selling a stock of the old type handgrips (new in the box). I inquired if it would work on the S 006 or S 007 and the answer was a clear no. I recall the price was really good, though.