Brenton C

2. Krauthead

Krauthead

3. plasticman

plasticman

• Similar Content

• By ashley12234
      Hello everyone!
      I'm new to the leica film cameras but I came up a rather very nice iiif in great condition which comes with a summarit 50mm f1.5 going for about $550. This sounded like a pretty good deal to me, however, upon closer inspection the lens seemed to have a lot of haze (not sure about fungus) as when I performed the light test there were specks everywhere. It seemed to be internal and in the second glass?? Not sure how to fix it or if I even can, also the focus ring was pretty stiff (but that isn't a deal breaker or anything). Like I said, the body of the camera was in very good condition however the lens is my biggest concern. As most of you are owners/experts and such please help me out and let me know if this is a good deal or not. 
      Thanks, Ashley
    • By Andreas_Kreuz
      Immer mehr Flughäfen rüsten ihre Sicherheitsschleusen auf neuartige CT-Scanner um, auch in Deutschland. Sie bringen für Flugpassagiere deutlich mehr Komfort, Filme und Fotopapier werden hingegen bereits bei einem Durchgang durch die Geräte ruiniert – davor warnen jetzt Kodak Alaris und Ilford unabhängig voneinander.
      https://www.photoscala.de/2020/02/02/gefahr-am-airport-neue-ct-scanner-ruinieren-jeden-film/

• By frame-it
      Got this new film..images on the lomo site looked quite interesting

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

• By shirubadanieru
      Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has used the Sonnar 50mm f1.5 on a M film body and can tell me if the focus shift is noticeable? 
      I used to have this lens and loved it's small size and bokeh, but the focus shift on my digital M was too much so I decided to sell it.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By shoots
      SOS HELP!!!
      I dropped my Leica M4 and according to the NYC Camera Doctor repair team, the prism that creates the ghost image in the rangefinder is dislocated and needs to be replaced. They suggested that I send it directly into Leica for repairs, becuase the rangefinder is a complicated mechanism they wern't equipt to fix. They also let me know that Leica, located in New Jersey, dosen't do specific repairs and will want to do a full tune-up. Money is a concern, and I'm not prepared to pay $1000-ish if I can at all avoid it. I just want my range-finder to be functional.
      Has anyone had rangefinder work done, espeically on an M4? Would you advise having this work done by Leica or an outside repair person, such as DAG? Any experience or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      E