zlatkob

5. Herr Barnack

Herr Barnack

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jakontil
      Kentmere 400 @ box speed

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      This was taken before the coronavirus problems we now all have.
      Leica M7 + Fuji Neopan T400CN film commercially processed and home scanned.
      Gerry

• By gwpics
      Because of the covid-19 lockdown I am unable to go out on to the streets to photograph, not that there are any people around. I am therefore still working through my archives, and came across this image from Paris in 2002. Taken with a Leica M6, 50mm Summicron f2 and using Kodak T400CN film (which I used to love!). I hope you like it.
      I have also been revamping my web site using Adobe Portfolio, which is part of the Lightroom/Photoshop package, and like the results so far, although it is a work in progress. Take a look here
      Gerry

• By Herr Barnack
      Compliments of Mathphotographer, here is a short but detailed look at the differences between Q2 Monochrom files compared to Q2 B&W conversions.  As we would expect, the Q2 Mono has a huge advantage at high ISO shooting in terms of image quality. 
      If you are seriously into black and white, the Q2 Mono is worth a hard look; 47.3 MP, ISO 100,000 capability and the 28mm Summilux lens make a very strong case for the Q2: