Check Battery level

There is a battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen. If its not visible, press the info button to cycle through the view options. You wont get any more info than that simple battery level indicator unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 6/22/2016 at 8:32 AM, matlep said:

There is a battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen. If its not visible, press the info button to cycle through the view options. You wont get any more info than that simple battery level indicator unfortunately.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! Bizarrely as you can see from the screen shot it’s not a view option issue — it just seems to have disappeared. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

14 hours ago, Bertie said:

Thanks so much for the quick reply! Bizarrely as you can see from the screen shot it’s not a view option issue — it just seems to have disappeared. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Follow the instruction above and cycle through the view options: you will see it when you cycle through. Alternatively read the manual for display options.

5 hours ago, Le Chef said:

Follow the instruction above and cycle through the view options: you will see it when you cycle through. Alternatively read the manual for display options.

Maddeningly, it’s not a issue of cycling through the view options, as it’s missing from all of them (see attached images) ugh! And sadly the menu doesn’t present any options for removing the battery status from all view modes. Any further advice would be most welcome!!

• 3 years later...
On 9/11/2020 at 6:58 PM, Bertie said:

Thank you!  If I press Menu button the battery icon shows up.  Mine is completely grey. Is that totally charged? or almost empty?   Hig issues with the batteries on my new Q3.  3 days of camera off with no usage and batteries are dead.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:32 AM, iRandom said:

Is it a genuine Leica or Panasonic battery? I think there may be some circuitry in the batteries which means some off-brands may not be fully compatible.

Shouldn’t be an issue…I have two Panasonic batteries and the icon shows up.