Music Video shot only on the Q

This is really initeresting. Shooting a music video exclusively on the Q with some good workarounds as well.

http://blog.leica-camera.com/2016/06/18/music-inspiration-delivered-leica-q/

Frankly, the Q represents a heavy investment for me, and I'd defend it more or perhaps even less honestly in most circumstances --but saying one can record music with the ultra-tiny mics "exclusively on the Q" is, well, a kind of proof the author is blatantly unprofessional, no?

Good videos (as long as no zoom is needed), videos with sound, yes, but "music"!

Frankly, the Q represents a heavy investment for me, and I'd defend it more or perhaps even less honestly in most circumstances --but saying one can record music with the ultra-tiny mics "exclusively on the Q" is, well, a kind of proof the author is blatantly unprofessional, no?

Good videos (as long as no zoom is needed), videos with sound, yes, but "music"!

The music for every music video is recorded in the studio, what exactly are you talking about?

He is talking about recording music with the microphone built into the Q camera.

I think Bob means that for a music video there is no need to record sound at high quality as it is added later in the post production.... So he is questioning the first post as it does not seem to be relevant in this case.

Edited by Daedalus2000
  • Like 2