1. pedaes

pedaes

2. Dan Bachmann

Dan Bachmann

• Similar Content

• By Iduna
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb885882c6c4f3dc0461b3c067a8df4f6701d30bc8c253cdb838eda3edd5e9a8">Bielefeld, Sparrenburg, The low sun at this time of  of January goes down at the right angle. for me it was an opportunity for the first attempts of what film and lens could do with the Leica R3 in terms of contrast and colour.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By willeica
      I received an email this afternoon from Lars Netopil about the newly formed Wetzlar Camera Auctions
      https://www.wetzlarcameraauctions.com/en-gb/home
      Lars is involved, as is Jo Geier, formerly of Westlicht/Leica shop in Vienna and now with his own business called 'Mint & Rare'. The first auction is planned for October 2019.
      At the Westlicht Auction last week, the CEO of Leica AG, which now owns the business, announced that the Westlicht Auction was moving to Wetzlar in 2019. I believe that I read somewhere that Rahn Auction in Frankfurt may also move to Wetzlar . Time will tell whether these matters are related, I suppose.
      William
    • By Sparkassenkunde
      At the suggestion of dear forum member David (wda) I am showing this picture from the Spreewald, a region in southern Brandenburg / Germany known for its many small canals, shippable by punts, here again. We went there on a short vacation with some friends last weekend and where lucky, as we had a pretty sunny weather for November. The picture was done with the Leica X-Vario and postprocessed in Lightroom. I must admit that I didn't put my Vario to use that much in the last months, which is a shame, as it is such a capable little machine. Although it will probably forever stay the "little ugly sister" in the Leica universe, I am more than glad about my decision on bying this camera. What do you think?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By mnutzer
      Urlaubs-Check für Leica Kameras und Objektive:
      Ist für 2018 noch ein Termin zu erwarten oder war der etwa schon?

• By Holger1
      Einladung zur Fotoausstellung
      "Schönheit"

Vernissage: 23.Aug.2018 um 19:00 Uhr
      GALERIE in der Raumwerkstatt
      Altenbergerstr.84a
      35576 Wetzlar
      Öffnungszeiten: Do + Fr.15:00 bis 18:00 Uhr
      Sa. 10:00 bis 13:00 Uhr
      Dauer: 24.Aug. bis 29.Sept. 2018

www.HolgerDaberkow.de
      https://www.dieraumwerkstatt.de/galerie-in-der-raumwerkstatt/