Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm finally done with my review, It's been so hard to make a selection of pictures.

What you'll see in the link bellow is Cuba as i managed to discovered it through the lens of my camera "Leica Q" Hope you'll enjoy the it. all feedbacks and comments are gonna be welcome as usual.

http://rodriguezahr....ting-world.html

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by XVarior
  • Like 9

I'm finally done with my review, It's been so hard to make a selection of pictures.

What you'll see in the link bellow is Cuba as i managed to discovered it through the lens of my camera "Leica Q" Hope you'll enjoy the it. all feedbacks and comments are gonna be welcome as usual.

https://www.blogger....=0;src=postname

The link does not allow me in. 

The link does not allow me in. 

Was the photo taken at over 1/2000th shutter speed, rolling shutter looks present.

I can't view blog either.

Guys sorry for the inconvenience, I don't understand why many are reporting that the link is not working. here's an alternative link that hope it works meanwhile I find out why the original one works for some and does not for others.

sorry again.

http://rodriguezahr.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/cuba-defrosting-world.html

• Like 1

Was the photo taken at over 1/2000th shutter speed, rolling shutter looks present.

I can't view blog either.

Yes, I was shooting a set of similar images, passing cars framed inside the window's frame of the car I was riding. It's on highway, cars are travelling at 100 km/h in opposite directions. Distortion if from the the glass used in the old car. 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I also could not view your blog. Try this link instead

http://rodriguezahr.blogspot.ch/2016/05/cuba-defrosting-world.html

... oops. Rodrigue beat me to it - it was hard to find

As ever, your street portraits are captivating the soul of the person.

Raviiii, thanks for looking, so you managed to open it?

anyways, please try this link for me and let me know if it works.

Cuba, a defrosting world.

• Like 1

Raviiii, thanks for looking, so you managed to open it?

anyways, please try this link for me and let me know if it works.

Cuba, a defrosting world.

This link (as well as the first one you gave) appears to work only for people who are authorized to edit the blog. Indeed, the link contains the token #edit which suggests as much. Everyone else is presented with a login screen.

The second link both you and Ravi supplied works for your audience, i.e. for everyone.

• Like 1

This link (as well as the first one you gave) appears to work only for people who are authorized to edit the blog. Indeed, the link contains the token #edit which suggests as much. Everyone else is presented with a login screen.

The second link both you and Ravi supplied works for your audience, i.e. for everyone.

Thanks for the info.

www.rodriguezahr.com

Rodrigue, 

Thanks for sharing. This is an incredible collection that speaks both for the photographer (in the first place of course) and the Leica Q. I have been following especially your XVario results closely and still think that they are special. I purchased the XVario when it first appeared and never regretted it. I equally fell for the Q with its unique 28 mm look (I am not using the crop mode though). Do you still use the XVario? It would be a pity if not.

• Like 1

Rodrigue,

Thanks for sharing. This is an incredible collection that speaks both for the photographer (in the first place of course) and the Leica Q. I have been following especially your XVario results closely and still think that they are special. I purchased the XVario when it first appeared and never regretted it. I equally fell for the Q with its unique 28 mm look (I am not using the crop mode though). Do you still use the XVario? It would be a pity if not.

Glad you enjoyed it. The Q is an infallible weapon for street/28mm shooters indeed. The XV is here along the M9 too. Image quality of the XV is unique. It ha a magical lens.

www.rodriguezahr.com

Ah, good to know! Yes, the XVario is a gem underestimated by many. I am still familiarising myself with the Q. It is fun to use and worth learning its quirks, very different from the Leica M. Enjoy the shooting!

Eva

http://rodriguezahr....ting-world.html

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

The "defrosting" tour of Cuba was very enjoyable and provided a wonderful sense of place.  Lovely work with the Q, especially so with the impromptu portraits of so many people and how well a 28mm can be used when in the right hands.

The "defrosting" tour of Cuba was very enjoyable and provided a wonderful sense of place. Lovely work with the Q, especially so with the impromptu portraits of so many people and how well a 28mm can be used when in the right hands.

Thanks for the feedback dear.

Yes the 28mm is my focal of choice, I had an M9 with me with a 50mm but I almost never used it!

www.rodriguezahr.com