Nikon Quick charger MH-23 for M9

get a used leica charger shouldn't be too costly anyway ~

But for testing out the Nikon quick charger, perhaps you can find a 3rd party battery for the purpose if  you feel concerned

It might appear to fit, but the contacts are in the wrong place, so it can't work and is useless.  Did the previous owner mistakenly give you the wrong charger?

Give us an update on your situation.  

Edited by lucerne

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ron Naeve
      The first time I charged my Q2's battery it went to the green "charge" light. Yesterday the battery indicator was red. so I charged it overnight. this morning both the green charge and the orange 80% are lite. does this mean it's not fully charging? I pulled it out and re-inserted it. the charge was blinking but then stopped after 5 minutes. the orange 80% is still lite.? to me this means it's stuck between 80-100%? ? Anyone else experience this?
    • By j. white
      Hi,

I have an upcoming trip to Japan and India scheduled for the Spring. Having never been to Asia before, I am very excited! I'll be bringing the M8 along as it's been my main camera for going on two years now, and have a question about international compatibility with the battery charger. Mine is the older, larger style and was sold to the North American market.

Research suggests that the US plugs will fit in all outlets in Japan, and that an adapter will be necessary for power in India. The charger's range of voltages and frequencies appear to conform to the power specifications for both countries. Can anyone confirm that they've had success with this strategy?

This may also be a good thread for any and all info regarding travel and power.

Thanks much,

-J.