"THIEF OF SOULS", the story of a voyeur. Jhon Bosch - Some pictures.

the warrior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Once we have located the stage is only a matter of waiting for the scene to be mounted alone.

But there is always room for surprise since not everything can be controlled.

When there are many people on the street sometimes someone unwanted, a face, a leg, a hand, maybe that's good strain.

s2861_zps691ebdnn.jpg

You know, I love to shoot when I walk down the street, people do not realize, just look at me when I see their expressions, their gestures.

I usta use 90mm ASPH Pre-E55 but Summilux 50mm ASPH Pre-E46 or collapsible 5cm f2 are also my favorites, now 21mm f4 SA will be widely used by me.

The faces of the people are for me something where I lose my time, looking natural expressions.

Only I have to be very fast to keep the photo.

s2862_zpspbv6eeov.jpg

• Like 5

What a great capture!

There's something about this image (the suit, the cap, cravat and rendering) that takes me back in time, before I was born, to 1930's/1940's wartime Europe and Kertesz, Brassai and HCB.

Edited by Hardster
  • Like 1

Thank you very much to all of you.

I hope I have not bored to their brains.

Some people think this post has gone on too long open time and therefore does nothing now, or perhaps very little, I think to satisfy everyone will finish, it has been a pleasure to teach my photographs, poor and less bad.

Greetings.

s2863_zpsvskxrcpg.jpg

I do hope this is not the end, Jhon, the street photography forum will be vastly diminished without your contribution. 

Related to this I've heard Thomas Leuthard has stopped doing street photography, again a sad loss for the street community who enjoyed viewing his work.

• Like 1

I did not know Thomas Leuthard but I looked at their photographs and see with joy that we do a very similar job.

I wonder what is the reason not to Street anymore.

I am very angry with many people in Madrid are thrown into the street without prior knowledge and hurt others, but I'll never leave the street.

Edited by the warrior
  • Like 1

Not sure if Thomas has just stopped doing 'street', or more widely photography in general. Apparently he explains his reasons in the following PodCast (link follows), but as I don't speak or understand German (apart from saying how are you or ordering a beer or two :) ) there's no point me listening. Here's the link: http://streetcast.fm/044-veraenderung/

And here's a short 4 minute video by petapixel providing 23 ninja tips for better street photography- taken showing the 'great' Thomas Leuthard in action. http://petapixel.com/2016/05/24/23-ninja-tips-street-photography/

Edited by Steve Ricoh
  • Like 1

Not sure if Thomas has just stopped doing 'street', or more widely photography in general. Apparently he explains his reasons in the following PodCast (link follows), but as I don't speak or understand German (apart from saying how are you or ordering a beer or two :) ) there's no point me listening. Here's the link: http://streetcast.fm/044-veraenderung/

And here's a short 4 minute video by petapixel providing 23 ninja tips for better street photography- taken showing the 'great' Thomas Leuthard in action. http://petapixel.com/2016/05/24/23-ninja-tips-street-photography/

I'd love a synopsis of this recording, if any of our German-speaking friends is willing. Leuthard has built quite a presence for himself through street shooting, and I find it interesting when people make major creative changes. 

John 

Edited by johnwolf
  • Like 1