6. thighslapper

thighslapper

7. trent

trent

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Henry Taylor
      I was quite impressed with this man who unlike like so many others asking for a hand out, was willing to work for it.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By BlackDoc
      one of my favorite cities to be is Hamburg- a lot of friends are living there and having a weekend to spend there with a good friend- going to an open air concert (Elbjazz) might be  a very good idea- if the weather is fine....
      After weeks of sunshine and fine weather in northern germany THIS weekend the weather made an exception.... starting with > 30°C a thunderstorm stopped the concert for more than two hours.
      But who cares ? Leica SL is WR and we had a great time
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Some pictures...
      Dry...

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!#1

• By schattenundlicht
      Mini-Series

„Marcel Dupré’s Organ“

I show some photographs taken during a private visit to the former home of French composer and organ virtuoso Marcel Dupré (1886-1971) in Meudon near Paris. Dupré had the concert hall specifically built around the organ, which was originally constructed in 1899 for Alexandre Guilmant by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll. The organ had to be moved a few hundred meters to it’s new home in 1926. It is still private property, to this day, but it is being maintained with the help of a non profit association.

[ All pictures were taken handheld in available light. ]

• By BlackDoc
      Being curious about the noctilux in special moments i went to hannover yesterday and took some pictures "just for the show" at f1.0, until yesterday i did not want to rely to this combination....

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! 

further more i used the 28mm Lux
      (see next picture)
    • By gwpics
      I took this in Ghent using my leica M9 and 35mm Summarit f2.5. Although he gave permission to photograph he didn't look happy about it. B & W conversion in LRCC.

Gerry