Canon 5D

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this on the forum or not, so forgive me if I'm breaking the rules here. I notice many folks no longer have use for their canon 5d. I find myself possibly needing one (long story), along with a few very fast lenses. Does anyone know a reputable used Canon dealer in the US? I know it's off subject, but was not sure of the best forum to post this question. Many thanks :)

YOu could try buying privately. Fred Miranda Buy and Sell is a very solid place to buy and sell, as is photo.net I think. I'd have no hesitation buying from most people on Fred Miranda, I ahve for the most part bought and sold on there with tremendous success.

keh.com is a big fan favourite as well on the commercial side.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this on the forum or not, so forgive me if I'm breaking the rules here. I notice many folks no longer have use for their canon 5d. I find myself possibly needing one (long story), along with a few very fast lenses. Does anyone know a reputable used Canon dealer in the US? I know it's off subject, but was not sure of the best forum to post this question. Many thanks :)

Try B&H, Adorama, KEH. Although It would be just as easy to buy what you need new, as far as the camera body, and you would have it in 1-2-3 days.

You could also look on eBay.

Not really sure why you posted this here.