• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucena. You inspire me. I hope others will join us.     Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Fun at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo today. Love photographing the Gecko. Have no idea of the scientific name. Sorry. I really need to get better at this and I will. :-) Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Ice Crystals growing on the side of our heated bird bath. Very cold the night before. -12 C.

Handheld with cold shaking hands. :-)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Another try at photographing snowflakes. I think springtime will be better when it's not quite as cold. 

And another from a frosty walk this morning.  Absolutely loving this camera, just wish I wasn't so incapacitated with my broken arm - I've not even been able to take a shot through the viewfinder yet as can't lift the camera to my face!

1/6,400s, ISO 400, f1.7

L1000222.jpg by &roid, on Flickr

Graveyard Snowdrops ...

If only the Q had a tilting screen I could have used manual focus 

Graveyard Snowdrops ...

If only the Q had a tilting screen I could have used manual focus

+1. I'd really enjoy a tilting screen. The alternative is using the Leica app on an iPhone. Who wants to do that!!! A tilting screen would make this camera even better and my old knees would say thank you.

+1. I'd really enjoy a tilting screen. The alternative is using the Leica app on an iPhone. Who wants to do that!!! A tilting screen would make this camera even better and my old knees would say thank you.

Ha ha .... indeed Infiniumguy . Thank you.

I don't mind laying on the grass for a shot like that, there are quite a few people even lower down than me even

... but these two metal knees take some time to get back up again! I could have nailed a better shot with manual focus for sure.

• LUF Admin changed the title to Leica Q / Leica Q2 MACRO image thread
  • LUF Admin unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.