5. Leica Guy

Leica Guy

6. Orguy

Orguy

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jacek.PL
      LEICA APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-TL 60 f/2.8, silver - (#4629438) is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (90%) but optically 100%. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs, scratches. This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box(full factory set)
      I'm the owner from new. The lens was bought new at the Leica store.
      Payment: paypal or bank tansfer directly to my bank
      shipment: UPS with international tracking - 50EUR

It's not only macro lens. It's excellent for portrait and mid telefoto (fov=90 mm with CL/TL camera)

https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL-60mm-f2.8-ASPH.
    • By bgb
      I purchased a Q end of last year, liked it so much that I sold my Nikon DSLR, Lumix FZ-2500 and Fuji XE-T3. I then purchased the CL with the 18-56mm lens a few months later. Now with adapters to use my Rokinon wide-angles, and 7 Artisan lenses I find myself using the Leica CL way more than the Q.  There's no doubt that the IQ of photos from the Q, a full-frame camera, are better than the Leica CL, t's a fantastic camera and lens with macro capability.. But I'm thinking of selling it add more lenses for the CL (or at least pay it off 😎).   Anyone else face this situation?    BTW, with all that's going on in the world at this time, I'm fully aware that this is no big deal, but it keeps my mind off the other cataclysmic issues  we're experiencing.  All opinions welcome, any recommendation for lenses?...thanks.  I am currently waiting for arrival of the TTArtisan 35mm F1.4 lens to ship.  Be Well everyone.
    • By Holger1
      RESERVIERT Verkaufe gebrauchte Edel-Kompaktkamera Leica Q (Typ 116). Die Kamera hat kaum Gebrauchsspuren. Das Display und das Objektiv sind frei von Kratzern. Sie diente mir als Zweitkamera, kam aber selten zum Einsatz, da ich doch lieber mit meiner SL fotografiere. Zwei original Leica-Akkus sind dabei, sowie ein neuer Tragegurt, ein Ladegerät, die Geli mit dem Metalldeckel der minimale Gebrauchsspuren aufweist. Dies ist ein Privatverkauf- I send only within EU.  
    • By pdandurand
      Is it possible to set up the Leica Q to be used as a webcam for Zoom and other video conferencing meetings? If so, any suggestions on setting it up?
    • By cboy
      Hi all,
      Is the leica Q square lens hood can be used on the leica X? They seem similiar lens size. Has anyone tried? Im wishing to try as i have a leica X typ 113

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!