1. Lucena

Lucena

2. Leica Guy

Leica Guy

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Holger1
      Verkaufe gebrauchte Edel-Kompaktkamera Leica Q (Typ 116). Die Kamera hat kaum Gebrauchsspuren. Das Display und das Objektiv sind frei von Kratzern. Sie diente mir als Zweitkamera, kam aber selten zum Einsatz, da ich doch lieber mit meiner SL fotografiere. Zwei original Leica-Akkus sind dabei, sowie ein neuer Tragegurt, ein Ladegerät, die Geli mit dem Metalldeckel der minimale Schrammen aufweist. Dies ist ein Privatverkauf- I send only within EU.  
    • By pdandurand
      Is it possible to set up the Leica Q to be used as a webcam for Zoom and other video conferencing meetings? If so, any suggestions on setting it up?
    • By cboy
      Hi all,
      Is the leica Q square lens hood can be used on the leica X? They seem similiar lens size. Has anyone tried? Im wishing to try as i have a leica X typ 113

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By PetersPhotoChannel
      Hi there,
      I'm new here, from Chile, and need some advice:
      I have seen a LEICA bellows (16 880) on the Website of a danish photographer, called Thorsten von Overgaard.
      I'd like to buy one and went on eBay, but these bellows seem to be sold out, perhaps because of the recommendation on that website (scroll down):
      https://www.overgaard.dk/Leica-M-Type-240-aka-Leica-M10-digital-rangefinder-camera-page-33-The-Leica-R-Lenses-on-Leica-M240-Catwalk.html
      I wouldn't want to put a blue NOVOFLEX bellows on my LEICA camera, so a new one doesn't do the trick for me.
      I'm a bit old-fashioned and so for my esthetics a bellows has to be black . . .
      Would somebody of you out there know, where I could possibly buy a 16880 bellows in MINT conditions?
      Or which one would be a good alternative to that 16880?
      What I need that bellows for is to be able to shoot photos in my house, while being confined through that epidemia.
      I'd take similar photographs as this Overgaard chap, you can look at his at the website (see link above).
      Very much looking forward to your posts,
      Peter
    • By Jon Weiman
      A series I took last year on the Staten Island Ferry. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy