Netherlands meet: Tilburg.

Paulus

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Yes 11:00 I reserve for approximateliy 12 persons.

Our meeting point is easily to spot...

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

There is a small paid parking place at " De Pont ".

Near the Tilburg CS is a big parking garage. It's about a 5-10 minutes walk to " The Houtloods. "

If you drive to the  "lange nieuwstraat " it's the border of paid parking. You can park you car in a street left of this street for free. This is about 5 minutes to the Houtloods ( you can see it lying at the other side of a building pit ) and about ten minutes to " De Pont ".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

You are lucky, they rebuild "the Pont" so that we have enough space. I'll see you all at 11:00.  We can decide during the day" on the fly" if we have something to eat/ dinner in the evening at the restaurants near the Harbour. ( or shall I reserve some places? ) .

Now we all have time to address our most pregnant problem: which camera(s) / lens(es) to take... :lol:

Yes, let's decide something about dinner or not; it will give us a target time of returning home.

Now we all have time to address our most pregnant problem: which camera(s) / lens(es) to take... :lol:

Yes, let's decide something about dinner or not; it will give us a target time of returning home.

For those who want to participate in the next "Barnack Challenge" it should be a bit easier...

Rgds,

C.

You are lucky, they rebuild "the Pont" so that we have enough space. I'll see you all at 11:00.  We can decide during the day" on the fly" if we have something to eat/ dinner in the evening at the restaurants near the Harbour. ( or shall I reserve some places? ) .

Paulus to avoid any misunderstanding: are we meeting in the "Houtloods" (restaurant) or "DePont" (museum) at 11:00 hrs?

Thanks and see you on Saturday,

Maarten

Paulus to avoid any misunderstanding: are we meeting in the "Houtloods" (restaurant) or "DePont" (museum) at 11:00 hrs?

Thanks and see you on Saturday,

Maarten

Houtloods at 11:00hrs. Afterwards we walk to "De Pont ". Museum.

As far as I can see  These would be the participans:

1.        Bataleur

2.        Larsv

3.        Farnz ( Hopefully )

4.        Christoph D

5.        Digital Heman

6.        Robert Parker (Hopefully )

7.        Van Hulsenbeek

8.        Jip

9.        Otto.F

10.      Philipus

11.      Alberti

12       Maarten+ Daughter.

13.      Jaap.

14.      Paulus.

We could eat  in the vincinity of the railwaystation: ( about a 10 minutes walk. of Tilburg CS. )

Cheap: Happy Italy , we reserve space for 10 persons or more at 16:50 hrs. ( must be early otherwise they won't reserve anymore )  http://www.happyitaly.nl/

afterwards we could walk the town a little further..

Cosy: De Burgerij, looks like a livingroom at the inside. http://www.deburgerij.nl/  food is good. ( My proposal is to eat at 19:00 after a long walk through the town.)

Klassical ambiance: Lot of wooden panels and portrait photographs on the wal. Food is good : Meesters ( my favorite cafe in the towncenter. ) alshttp://www.stadscafemeesters.nl/page/35/

( My proposal is to eat at 19:00 after a long walk through the town.)

Let's decide tomorrow, so that I can reserve some space.

Edited by Paulus