M-D, M-P, M240 and M262 photos. Post them here...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hanging Down the Steps by Adam Bonn, on Flickr

240 and 35 ‘rit (taken the day I bought the camera!)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the absence of a photo thread for the typ 240 cameras, I thought I'd start one.   Please support me in this!   Ernst     'Headless' M-P CV21/4   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Sicily - Leica M, Summilux 35 ASPH

M240 35 lux pre asph   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

hello , 

june 2020 saint savin _ This church is nicknamed the " Sistine Chapel of Poitou " because of its frescoes painted on the ceiling ....

leica m262 + summarit-m75/2.5

Couple from a walk into our home town the other day, quiet streets and everything still pretty much closed up. M240 50mm Summilux

Advertisement (gone after registration)

http://

Shades of pink by Ross Funnell, on Flickr

Leica M & my favourite 75mm Summicron :)

On 4/18/2020 at 4:32 PM, Adam Bonn said:

Night Arrives with Her Purple Legion by Adam Bonn, on Flickr

5 ‘rit and the view from my balcony (which I’ve taken a lot of pics from during lockdown!)

Very nice misty atmosphere... I see you have both - 35 cron and summarit. What differences do you see between them, apart from aperture and size of course? I am planning to buy one of them.

Dzoi

M240 & Summicron 90mm

I shot a wedding recently(September 2019) with my M240 and a vintage Canon 50 1.4 LTM in Florida and it was lit by a few lightbulbs and a lot of candles! It was such a struggle because I had the ISO pushed very close to it's limit. You can watch there video here if you like, Extreme Low Light Wedding Leica M

Edited by barcoimage

hello ,

july 2020 saragosse _ an open sculpture 11 meters high. Entitled The Soul of the Ebro, it was designed by Spanish artist Jaume Plensa and represents a human torso made up of carved white letters.

leica m262 + summaron-m28/5.6