M-D, M-P, M240 and M262 photos. Post them here...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

From yesterdays coffee run bicycle ride ... 

Leica M-D + Color-Skopar 28mm f/3.5
ISO 800 @ f/4 @ 1/60

Leica M-D + Color-Skopar 28mm f/3.5
ISO 800 @ f/4 @ 1/60

enjoy!
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the absence of a photo thread for the typ 240 cameras, I thought I'd start one.   Please support me in this!   Ernst     'Headless' M-P CV21/4   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Sicily - Leica M, Summilux 35 ASPH

M240 35 lux pre asph   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

I am somewhat unhappy with this image.   I took it with black and white in mind.  However, I can not get it to look like the image I hoped for.  It doesn't help that I can't even explain to myself what it is I was hoping for.  So much to learn.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I think it is a nice picture.  If it was mine I would give it about 25% more exposure in post and then increase the contrast with a bit of a contrast curve.  It would give you much more contrast between the sky and the branches, but still have detail in both.

After you visualize in your mind what you are after, you can find out what to do to get the desired results.

Haven't I also seen your name at the BMW motorcycle web sites.  An interest in BMW R1200GS' and Leica M's is a great, great combination!  

Michael

Edited by michaelcole

Haven't I also seen your name at the BMW motorcycle web sites.  An interest in BMW R1200GS' and Leica M's is a great, great combination!  

That's me.   And not just beemers.   The M and a Q usually live in the tail pack of a BMW GS or a Suzuko DR650.

I'll try the exposure/contrast adjustment to see if I can make the image come closer to what I hoped for.  Thanks.

And since this is a picture thread, another picture from my M

Hi all! Complete newcomer! Not sure where to start, but here's an image I shot a few years ago with my neighbor in my livingroom studio set up. Leica M240, Summilux 50 1.4

SaveSave

Fun photo walk with Pete Halvorsen at Gas Works Park in Seattle #LeicaWalkCL

M-D & Canon 50/.95

Street photography in Oakland, California. I had a conversation with this man, who paints murals in Oakland, and asked him to pose next to this mural (although it isn't one of his). 50mm Summilux.

M-D with the Canon 50mm f/0.95 dream lens, mostly wide open.

A walk in the park

Seattle in bokeh

Lovers in silhouette

Edited by plaidshirts