M-D, M-P, M240 and M262 photos. Post them here...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Leica M + CV 50 1.5 VM...

L1000980.jpg by Jonathan Robson, on Flickr

L1000991.jpg by Jonathan Robson, on Flickr

L1000972.jpg by Jonathan Robson, on Flickr

Impressed how well the 240 keeps color accuracy at ISO 3200.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the absence of a photo thread for the typ 240 cameras, I thought I'd start one.   Please support me in this!   Ernst     'Headless' M-P CV21/4   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Sicily - Leica M, Summilux 35 ASPH

M240 35 lux pre asph   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Advertisement (gone after registration)

already liked this camera, but now i'm starting to love it!

M240 CV50/1.5 @1.5

My oldest son, wearing my hat at a coffeeshop:

A fun night out with the M240 + CV35 1.4

As you can see the carnival has started here. Lots of music and happy faces. More of this can be found here. Anyone from (around) Holland here? Feel free to join the party!

Great album, the carnival is definitely underway!

I notice you are using keenia (which I hadn’t previously heard of), how is that service? I see you can store raw files there, but I couldn’t find any info on storage limits etc, I assume there are raw file storage limits in some fine print somewhere, do you know?

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on it as a service, currently I store everything on backblaze, but this could be an interesting alternative.

Cheers

Jonathan

A fun night out with the M240 + CV35 1.4

LCDW3591.jpg

LCDW3605.jpg

As you can see the carnival has started here. Lots of music and happy faces. More of this can be found here. Anyone from (around) Holland here? Feel free to join the party!

Great album, the carnival is definitely underway!

I notice you are using keenia (which I hadn’t previously heard of), how is that service? I see you can store raw files there, but I couldn’t find any info on storage limits etc, I assume there are raw file storage limits in some fine print somewhere, do you know?

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on it as a service, currently I store everything on backblaze, but this could be an interesting alternative.

Cheers

Jonathan

Thnx!

Keenai works for me, i can make folders and share them with selected ppl. And i use it as a backup, i don't think there is a limit to backing up raw files. Been using it as such for over a year now. For just $5,- a month it's a relative cheap way to share my photo's with the world. 

Thnx!

Keenai works for me, i can make folders and share them with selected ppl. And i use it as a backup, i don't think there is a limit to backing up raw files. Been using it as such for over a year now. For just $5,- a month it's a relative cheap way to share my photo's with the world. 

Yea, I think I'm gonna give it a shot for a month, and point my 5tb of photo files at it, I'll find the limit if there is one