M-D, M-P, M240 and M262 photos. Post them here...

Ernstk

Advertisement (gone after registration)

M262 and 35mm f1.4 Summilux-M FLE from earlier today.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Winter wet day in trains graveyard

M240 + Carl Zeiss Sonnar 50mm f1.5

My dear Aussie, Tucker, died a week ago, 12 years old. The dog of a lifetime, I miss him so.

Leica M262, CV 75 f/1.8

Edited by rwbowman

1 hour ago, rwbowman said:

My dear Aussie, Tucker, died a week ago, 12 years old. The dog of a lifetime, I miss him so.

Leica M262, CV 75 f/1.8

Very sorry to read your sad news. Over time, you will appreciate, even more, the photographs he helped you make of him. RIP Tucker.

Edited by wda

9 hours ago, wda said:

Very sorry to read your sad news. Over time, you will appreciate, even more, the photographs he helped you make of him. RIP Tucker.

That's how I feel about my Collie-X - he's been gone 16 years.  I still catch myself looking to his favourite resting place against the dining room radiator. :)

1 hour ago, Graham (G4FUJ) said:

That's how I feel about my Collie-X - he's been gone 16 years.  I still catch myself looking to his favourite resting place against the dining room radiator. :)

I produced a pictorial cushion, via Photobox, featuring our old golden retriever, who reached 16 years. He greets us every morning, on our armchair, still sitting by a roaring log fire, and in our memories.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:39 PM, rwbowman said:

Leica M262, CV 75 f/1.8

There is a Memorial to Lost Pets thread in the  Open subforum in the Other Photo Forum.  

It's coming up two years since we lost our Lab and we still miss his quirks and his friendly personality.  Yours is a fine looking dog and I"m sorry for your loss.

Edited by RayD28